This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Read the full disclaimer here.
1. Place blue corn chips on the top left quarter of a 9×13 pan.
2. Spread Heluva Good! your dip of choice on remaining quarters
3. Cut red cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of the dip in rows as many as they will fit
4. Add star cut-outs of cheese of your choice on blue chips
5. Sprinkle some cracked pepper all over on top and ENJOY!