I was recently awarded the Liebster Award by The Starving Artist, thank you by the way! “What is the Liebster Award you ask?” It’s an award for new bloggers who have under 200 followers.
Once the award is accepted, according to WordingWell I have to:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.
So here goes, the questions that were posted to me:
- Why and how long ago did you start blogging? I wanted something to do during the day while my oldest was working on his schoolwork.I've been blogging since February 2014.
- What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why? The heart of my blog belongs to my “Homeschooling”, it is a new adventure for me and I think I'm doing pretty good if I do say so myself.
- Is there something you learned late in your blog journey that you wished you knew before? I wished I knew how much hard work it was going to take, I thought I could just write, but no there are plug-ins, widgets, and social media networks that you have to keep up with as well.
- What is your favorite pastime other than blogging? My favorite pastime other than blogging is playing games like Farmville 2 and Family Guy on my Ipad.
- How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog? In the beginning I was only dedicating about an hour a week before I knew that I should try to post at least once if not twice a week.
- What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? I enjoy the Homeschooling and Parenting blog posts, I fit in to both of those categories now so I want to always know what's out there for me to try.
- Where does your blog inspiration come from? My blog inspirations come from my family; my boys. There is always something going on when you have two growing boys in the house, ha!
- What post have you written are you most proud of? I'm most proud of my Homeschooling Decided post, I finally decided to homeschool and that post describes that proud moment when I realize what I want to do.
- What is your favorite aspect of blogging? My favorite aspect of blogging is all the people I get to meet and talk to, the friends.
- Which recipe, project or idea on my blog would you be most likely to try yourself? Your Corn Chowder looks so delicious.
- Kristin @ My Year in the Making
- Erin @ Very Erin
- Caroline @ Living and Teaching Abroad
- Steffi @ Tulip and Lilly
- Laura @ Growing in our Hearts
- Angela @ The O Guide
- Ashleigh @ Prairie Gal Cooking
- Lauren @ Life Out of the Nest
- Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate
- Caryn @ Pretty Wellness
- Yolanda @ Yolanda's Travel Odyssey
- What is your most prized possession?
- Cat or Dog?
- How did you pick your blog name?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What's your favorite recipe you make?
- What do you (secretly) love spending money on? (i.e. shoes)
- What draws your attention to blog posts?
- What's your idea of a perfect Saturday night?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
Join Our Community!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.